The Florida Center for Investigative Reporting encourages readers to comment. While FCIR supports freedom of expression and diversity of opinion, FCIR reserves the right to remove comments without notice or explanation that:
- Are abusive, harassing, threatening or vulgar.
- Contain hate speech.
- Are personal attacks, including name-calling or celebrations of another person’s death or misfortune.
- Contain advertising or spam.
- Are personal conversations better suited to private messaging.
- Impersonate someone else.
- Are off topic.
Readers are encouraged to report comments that violate these guidelines by e-mailing email@example.com.